Friday, September 9, 2011

And these are some of my favorite things.....

I am pretty stoked for a couple things happening these days:

A. As may have been noticed by recent posts, I have a weak spot for Dunkin' Doughnuts Munchkins (translation: Krispy Kreme doughnut holes) and indulged in this weakness at the train station today (my parents would be so ashamed) I ordered six aaaannnnddd the dunkin doughnut lady gave my an extra six for free.... and then I ate all of them

B. New agenda/planner! This is my first year out of school but the days of early fall still make me giddy with the thought of fresh school supplies. So I splurged on a glitzy gold MyAgenda by MomAgenda to plan out our days. In past years I was known to plan out my day in fifteen minute increments to be most efficient with my time outside of class...thankfully I have mellowed out a bit. But, if I don't list it or plan it out... It probably ain't happenin'. So I am super pumped about the daily compartments included in MyAgenda where you can categorize things like dinner, exercise, etc.

Go get yo-self one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment