Friday, April 22, 2011

Drum Roll Please........

Hi there! Welcome to my cozy corner on the interweb. Grab your coffee and a blanket and snuggle up for some good conversation. Here you will read about our transition to Boston, life thereafter, and everything in between. Besides just giving the facts and info on our days, I want to share our thoughts and prayers in between life happenings. I have been pondering what I wanted the purpose of this blog to be, what kind of commitment I wanted to make of it, and what fruit might come of it. My hope is that God would use my thoughts and words in this season of life to bless you in yours. Of all the blogs I read, the ones that I find myself going back to time and time again are those with real people, with honest hearts and open stories.
So here goes nothing……Welcome to Beantown Chronicles, I am glad you stopped by!

1 comment: