Monday, October 24, 2011

This is for you Fril!

Hey peeps, well I don't really know where to begin saying how sorry I am for the lack of blog posts!! In the past couple weeks life has gotten busy and I am real protective of what little time i have at home which in turn results in very few blog postings. I have had so many posts planned to give you a detailed look at Ruthie's visit to Beantown but those will have to wait for another day as I am posting from my phone right now :)

Random updates

Hudson is going to Capetown South Africa for part of January with school!!! He is pretty excited as it was his first choice for their travel project.

I have taken up embroidery and am loving it. Hoping I can use this fun little craft for something bigger than myself -details on that later.

I have spent the last couple weeks giving flu shots at Walmarts and Sams Clubs while I wait for my real job to start. Oh the conversations you have and the people you meet when you spend 6 out of 7 days sitting in walmart. Remind me to tell you more
about that as well.....

I have had some friends tell me that I never formally announced that I have a
Job on my blog!!!!! So here is the formal announcement:) God has been gracious in providing me with a job to provide for my little family. I am excited that this job will allow me to care for pregnant mamas and their babies before they come into the world. Cannot wait to start.

Here are some random photos from my phone (per usual they are mostly of the pups)

No comments:

Post a Comment