Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trying to be productive

Alright people, yesterday was a big time struggle..... as in I bought a pound of candy at the local market (and the cashier asked, "surely you are sharing all of that?"......), stopped at Dunkin' Doughnuts and bought some munchkins (doughnut holes), watched way too much of "Keeping up with the Kardashians", and then took a nap on the couch (sugar crash). So yesterday wasn't the best day for productivity, but today was different. I made a to-do list, went to an interview, washed the pups, went on a run, walked to the dry cleaners, wrote some letters, and put on real clothes.

What I wore -Thursday edition- the hubs won't get home until late tonight so unless someone sees that I put on real clothes does it really count? (sorry for the camera angle, my head looks strangely large compared to my body)



Afternoon tea and a little bit of reading









View from my run, the Charles River



Clean puppy


No comments:

Post a Comment